- Controller input
- Making playable for VR
- Interacting with objects
- Movement and camera controls
- This is a VR game that is played with a controller, you can play this without a controller or VR headset. But it's not recommended to play without a controller. Also this is more like a prototype/demo, since it's a pretty short VR puzzle game. We also did some programming by pair programming.
- Random level generation
- This is an Endless Runner. The idea was that you were running way from something in the woods with your flashlight. To dodge the obstacles you have to jump, move to the side or slide to keep running away from the darkness behind you.
- Making the sizing shader
- Random spawn locations for the pancakes
- In this game your character has to eat pancakes to become bigger in size, if you don't get a pancake your character becomes smaller, when you reach a certain point you get a game over screen.